UNIT ONLY, BATTERY AND CHARGER SOLD SEPERATELY.
The first truly cordless solution for commercial use. The Kress walk-behind mower eliminates any need for gas. With a revolutionary battery and charging system, there are no concerns of being short on power for those long landscaping days. The Kress-built brushless motor provides exceptional power for mulching, bagging, or side discharge operations. The deck design promotes extraordinary air flow to provide an unprecedented cut quality. With a reinforced steel deck, IPX4 waterproofing, front bumper protection, trim side wear plate, and rubber tires, the Kress mower will handle the difficulty encountered in everyday landscaping.
- Maximum of 9.5 Nm torque, the extraordinarily high performance allows landscapers to tackle challenging jobs such as wet, deep, and dense grass.
- High cutting speed of 3300 rpm with up to 6.4km/h self-propelled speed allows landscapers to tackle variable cutting conditions for optimal efficiency.
- Kress-built commercial-grade brushless motors provide more power, longer runtime, and extended lifespan over brush-type motors.
- Improved airflow deck design & Versatile cutting blades delivers excellent mulching and bagging performance.
- The front bumper guard and side deck wear plate protect the mower against abrasive structures during use and trailering.
- The Kress 8-minute CyberSystem has fully unlocked the product potential to 10x the battery life*, 2x power output*, 8-minute charge time* & zero downtime. The wait is over, start your transition to zero-emission today. * Up to 10x battery charge/discharge cycles compared to 18650/21700 lithium-ion cells *Up to 2x maximum momentary power delivery output compared to 18650 lithium-ion cells *When charging 4 Ah or 11 Ah Kress commercial batteries with the KAC875 charger
- Four different blade types allows for the perfect cut under any grass type or condition (Low Lift, Medium Lift, High Lift, & Gator blade)
- The 88L collection bag means less time emptying and more time cutting.
- Built-in LED control panel displays battery power level and available cutting speed settings
- The 2-point height adjustment allows for easy cutting height adjustment & modifying deck pitch for certain applications.
- Heavy-duty differential drive transmission provides exceptional durability while the auto-clutch allows for easy transition from self-propelled operation to push operation.