Ideal for collecting core, autumn leaves, grass clippings and scarifying debris etc, the MTC-120-E TURF BEETLE is an effective sweeper that can be towed behind an ATV, utility vehicle, garden tractor or 4×4. Complete with a Honda engine.
Designed for the maintenance of golf courses, private estates, parks and large gardens, the MTC-120-E TURF BEETLE sweeper collector is based on the DUNG BEETLE paddock cleaner but is fitted with a softer bristle to eliminate scratching of sensitive turf.
- 5.5HP ENGINE – Easy to start and reliable
- THROTTLE LEVER – Clips onto ATV rack for user convenience
- CENTRIFUGAL CLUTCH – Allows the brush rotor to be engaged/disengaged from the seat
- WHEELS IN-LINE WITH BRUSH ROTOR – Follows ground contours accurately, giving a consistent clean sweep
- SIMPLE SCREW HANDLE – Easy adjustment of brush height
- FULLY CASTORING REAR WHEELS – Increased manoeuvrability
- FLOATING DRAWBAR – Allows the machine to float over uneven ground with no weight on the ball hitch
- ADJUSTABLE SPRING TINES – Rake through the grass to loosen stubborn horse muck
- HAND OPERATED WINCH – For ease of emptying
- SOFT BRISTLE – Gentle on the turf, stimulates regrowth and is perfect for mowing straight after
- SWIVELLING BALL HITCH – Satisfies Health and Safety recommendations